Monday, June 6, 2011

Just Say No!

Disclaimer: If you have a weak stomach, it might make sense to skip today’s blog…

Yesterday, I discovered that a WORM was living inside of me. Although the very thought of it still makes me want to puke, I would like everyone to know that I’m getting better now so nobody needs to worry (except for the worm). It’s weird, when you’re passed out on the floor after throwing up ALL night, a lot of things go through your head… “I wonder what time it is”, “Maybe Jack Kevorkian wasn’t as crazy we all thought” (RIP Doc), “I would’ve totally rather had my finger bitten off by Alex Burrows”, ect...With that being said, the prevailing thought that was running throughout my mind was this: “So, I’m finally paying the price after my mom wrote my AWARD-WINNING DARE essay!” (Sorry Mrs. Puleo). In hindsight, my feelings of remorse are mainly due to the fact that my web of lies has finally caught up with me. Had I simply “DARE’d to be Different”(rather than caving under the peer pressure from Fr. Donnies’ researchers to join them for mid-morning tea) I would’ve never found myself in this predicament...Oh well, looks like I should figure

1 comment:

  1. Sean,
    I don't remember your DARE essay, but I definitely wrote your college essay. You may be onto something though; with your "worm theory". This year I did the art work for your sisters nursing project and all sixteen of her Spring Break Community Service Group came home from South Dakota with bed bugs.

    ReplyDelete